On November 7-8, 2020, just over the weekend, Pine Beach Bar hosted the debut of the Phuket Community Art Festival, in collaboration with Phuket Rajabhat University, Mid Air Circus Arts, Ducky Cutz Barbershop, Bless You Tattoo Studio, and Kwang Mojito Dreamcatchers to showcase their works of art.
In its first edition, the Phuket Community Art festival provided a venue for art displays and performances, adding to Phuket’s cultural spirit and local zeal of the island. The mission is to bring to life Phuket’s thriving art scene. During the two-day event, well-known Phuket artists joined hands to provide a variety of art piece showcases and outstanding acts.
- Dr. Khan Payungphan of Phuket Rajabhat University is an assistant professor of Visual Arts and Social Science who designed InterContinental Phuket Resort’s Phuket-themed murals at the hotel’s art tunnel.
- Mid Air Circus is South East Asia’s first and only full circus academy teaching full-sized flying trapeze as well as all major aerial arts.
- Ducky Cutz works with clients in finding the perfect haircut and design. The professional barbers offer comfortable seating, unique results and a vintage touch.
- Bless You Tattoo Studio offers designs and patterns for customers looking to find their identity through tattoos.
- Kwang Mojito is a chic pop-up bar on vespa in Phuket Town near Soi Ruamanee, decorated with dream-catchers. On certain days, there is live music and mojitos for a low-key chill-out spot.
Pine Beach Bar is Phuket’s most vibrant beach bar and lounge, located on Kamala Beach and part of the Intercontinental Hotel. The sophisticated and chic venue is perfect for lazy days in the sun, weekly Sunday Brunch, and nightlife.
Check out the full gallery below:
Make sure to check out our other galleries on our Social Page.